See Also: King Molgrund
Thulrahjun is a Dragon Priest from the 4th Era born from an Ancient Nord King.
Thulrahjun is a former Nord King born Molgrund Iron-Fist who ruled during the early 1st Era. Thulrahjun was born after killing the Avatar of Kunikos, which summoned a secret counsil of Dragon Priests who granted Molgrund with the power of the Counsil, including Kunikos making Thulrahjun the last living Dragon Priest. It is also notable that Thulrahjun's power surpasses that of any Dragon Priest before him, including Miraak.
Merciless, Relentless, Cruel, Wicked.
Thulrahjun is a merciless and wicked individual bent on conquering Skyrim and enslaving all of Dragon kind. He is the main antagonist in TES: Du Zul Sil.
|One-Handed||Two-Handed||Block||Archery||Heavy Armor||Light Armor||Sneak||Pickpocket||Lockpicking||Smithing||Speech|
- Grand Healing
- Heal Other
- Lightning Bolt
- Lightning Cloak
- Lightning Rune
- Unrelenting Force (Fus, Ro, Dah)
- Fire Breath (Yol, Toor, Shul)
- Whirlwind Sprint (Wuld, Nah, Kest)
- Ethereal Form (Feim, Zii, Gron)
- Dragonrend (Joor, Zah, Frul)
- Clear Skies (Lok, Vah, Koor)
- Storm Call (Strun, Bah, Qo)
- Dragon Aspect (Mul, Qah, Diiv)
- Breath Life (Lein, Gron, Zii)
- Meteor Shower (Lokluv, Gosvern, Strun)
- Lightning Call (Gosvern, Thul, Haalz)
- Ten Commandments (Bel, Sonaak, Zeymahmaar)
- Eternal Cage (Tiid, Grunz, Vozahlaas)
- Eternal Release (Vozahlaas, Grunz, Gaar)
- Thulrahjun carries on the will of the Dragon Cult and cannot actually be killed, however Eternal Cage (a shout of his own creation) can be used to imprison him in the Void.
- Thulrahjun translates to Thunder god king.